So this week has been really catching up to me, but I wanted to make it through Birthday Week of Blogging. I’m not one for making New Year’s Resolutions, but I love to make a wild list of dreams and goals around my birthday. Turning one year older always help me reflect on the past year, the good and the bad and everything in between. It helps me to see the person I am becoming and work towards my dreams. Looking back at my list from last year, I can most certainly say that you never know how much you can accomplish in a year! So without further adieu here is a quick run down of 26 goals before I turn 26!
1. This photoshoot was a game changer. Photography was my first love, but I never had the confidence to pursue it until NOW! This year I want to take on some more photography clients. I already have a few interests and I’m excited to see where this takes me!
2. Meet creatives and bloggers from online in real life! #letsbefriends
3. Throw an awesome party. I’ve got some Maid of Honor duties that will fulfill this one!
5. Share my skills and knowledge with beginners. Though I am new to the blogging world, I want to teach and encourage those who are just beginning their creative journey in photography or design (or even blogging).
6. Take on more branding clients.
7. Grow in my faith.
8. Make more meaningful and genuine connections through blogging and social media. Continue growing in relationships I’ve made thus far. Friends over followers, people.
9. Attend more art shows, museums, gatherings of the sort. I miss my art community from college.
10. Take more adventures; this includes small, spontaneous ones.
11. Revisit this project and incorporate more digital publications into my work.
12. Streamline my brand, blog, and website.
13. Post consistently.
14. Collaborate with designers, scrapbookers, photographers, and dream-chasers.
15. Read more books!
16. Remember that life happens offline.
17. Be mindful and intentional. Be in the moment and cherish it.
18. Document life. Stop putting pressure on myself to perfect my scrapbooking style.
19. Go to a concert (it’s been awhile).
20. Give surprises, encouragement, and love always.
21. Create for fun.
22. Find a workout / healthy lifestyle that works for me.
23. Make an impact.
24. Journal. Write from the heart.
25. Create with confidence.
26. Never give up.
What are your goals for the year? Did you write a blog post about them? Link up and share them with my in comments or on Twitter!
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the Birthday in a Box giveaway!